It’s official, almost every piece of our codes in Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia (HUSM) has been versioned in either Git or Subversion (mostly the latter). We’ve also linked all of the repositories into Redmine for easier project management. It’s not really a walk in the park for us since this is the first time we tried to do it this big.
Found another presentation from Speaker Deck about Git.
Recently, I noticed that there are other authors with a different name in my Git’s history. Apparently, I’ve accidentally committed into the repository using a different author’s name and email. This is mainly due to the way Netbeans stores author’s information history.